By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on PowerX beverages web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purposes, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PowerX beverages website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notions from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or third person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PowerX beverages at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on PowerX beverages web site are provided “as is”. PowerX beverages makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further PowerX beverages does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PowerX beverages or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PowerX Beverages Internet site, even PowerX beverages or a PowerX beverages authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PowerX beverages web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PowerX Beverages does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PowerX beverages may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. PowerX beverage does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PowerX beverages have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PowerX beverages of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to PowerX beverages website shall be governed by the laws of the State of new Haven without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Data Protection Policy
- PowerX beverages is committed to protecting the rights of individuals to privacy with regard to the processing of personal data.
- It is necessary for PowerX beverages to process personal data in the normal and proper conduct of business operations.
- Such processing will be conducted fairly and lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you have a query regarding the accuracy of your personal data then your query will be dealt with fairly and impartially.
General use of personal data
- PowerX beverages data on all individuals who have contacted PowerX beverages via http://www.powerxbeverages.net/
- This personal data is held in electronic format.
- The processing of personal data is subject to the rules laid down under the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal data will be used only for proper purposes that are considered by PowerX beverages to be for your benefit.
- For consumers this will include news about new products, promotions and events for PowerX beverages products.
- The protection of your personal data will be governed by the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Access to your data will be restricted to those personnel to whom it is necessary for proper purposes.
- PowerX beverages will not sell your personal data to third parties.
The principles of data protection
There are eight Data Protection principles set out under the Act. In summary they are that personal data should be:
- Obtained and processed fairly and lawfully
- Held and used only for specified purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept only for as long as is necessary
- Processed according to the Act
- Held securely
- Held within the European Economic Area
- PowerX beverages seeks to use your personal data only for the purposes of legitimate interests and where practicable, with your consent.
- It is a condition of using PowerX beverages contact pages on http://www.powerxbeverages.net/ that you consent to PowerX beverages processing your personal data. By filling in the contact forms, you signify your agreement.
- For staff, it is a condition of employment that you consent to PowerX Beverages processing your personal data. By applying you signify your agreement.
Accessing your personal data
- You have the right to see the personal data that PowerX beverages holds about you and for that data to be corrected if it is incorrect.
- Minor requests about your personal data may be dealt with informally in the course of normal administration, at the sole discretion of PowerX beverages. In the first instance, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to make a formal request for access to your personal data then this should be made in writing to email@example.com