In a world of greenhouse gases and global warming, corporate companies are as much a part of the change as the ordinary consumer. The PowerX team are offsetting their carbon emissions by adopting proactive solutions to reduce their carbon footprint.
Through all facets of the business, there have been changes made to decrease carbon emissions as well as the products and services that PowerX use have been adapted to be recycled or offset to be green. PowerX has a long-standing commitment to sustainable business management.
PowerX makes every effort to balance the responsibilities as a leading corporate identity with the environmental, social and economic needs of our partners, customers and the communities in which we operate. Through experience, the company makes every effort to operate a sustainable business.
Through the PowerX company, we aim to bring powerful and positive changes in and around the workplace while also building on relationships and our reputation with stakeholders to ensure that we live up to the expectations of the wider community.
Positive changes implemented by PowerX:
- TRUE Energy supplies all power, both in the offices and at home for all employees and management at PowerX.
- PowerX cans are all recycled whenever possible. This ensures that the environment isn’t impacted by our products in the short and long term.
- We now use digital electronic means of advertising our products in order to make business easier and more productive while also protecting the environment from over saturation of paper products.
- Paper is always recycled whenever possible.
- Our packaging and bubble wrap is all recycled. So if you send PowerX anything with bubble wrap or packaging you will more than likely get the same packaging sent back.
- It is a mandate for all personnel at PowerX to be on Skype to cut down on phone bills.
- Half flush has been installed in all toilets to comply with water regulations.
- A staff carpool has been established in our offices allowing employees to get to and from work quicker and cut down carbon emissions.
For more information on PowerX Beverages please visit the website at www.powerxbeverages.com